In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we are working with a number of Social Housing providers who need to visit residents in their own homes. Our platform is able to automatically contact residents on the day of their visit to understand if they have any symptoms which the visiting staff need to be aware of, so that they can prepare appropriately.
Based upon the responses from the residents, alerts can be created on our portal for your staff to review and make the relevant teams on the ground aware. Separately staff on the ground can have access to a smartphone app which will provide them with access to the residents responses prior to their visit.
We are currently working with City Health Care Partnership in Hull to deliver this service to their organisation this week and they have 2,000 residents visits a day.
Benefits of the screening service
- Ensures visiting staff and citizens are kept safe by identifying those with symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Reduces the need for visiting staff to contact each citizen individually to ensure they have no symptoms
Get In Touch
Whether you’re a local authority looking to provide public WiFi or seeking a connectivity solution for Smart Cities, the IoT or 5G / Small Cells in your town or city, or if you are interested in partnering with us around the Connected City Platform in any of our forthcoming town and city roll-outs, we’d love to explain more about who we are and what we do.
- A 10 Step Guide to Installing Wi-Fi in Towns and Cities
- Welcome back to Wetherby as free WiFi boosts town centre
- Smart Cities provider embraces instant communications for mobile workforce
- Working from home will boost rural connectivity
- Our WiFi network is helping Edinburgh to manage public spaces post-COVID